News & Announcements
Father/Daughter Dance, November 15, 5:30-7:30pm at Howe-Manning School in Middleton. Take that special girl(s) out for a night of fun, food, music and memories. $10 per family. Signup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trunk or Treat is Coming! Friday, October 31, 5:30-7:00 PM, members and friends of Trinity will park their cars in the Trinity parking lot, open up their trunks, pass out candy and play games, as children and teens come around to each car. This event is FREE and includes hotdogs and beverages. Please join us…
- Trunk or TreatStarts:Ends: -Location: Trinity parking lotDescription: “Trunk or Treat” is a simple concept. Many of our neighbors will be walking around in costume on October 31, and we would like to invite them to get to know us better in a simple and fun way.
Members and friends of Trinity will get together, park their cars in the Trinity parking lot, open up the trunks of their cars, and pass out candy as children and teens come around to each car.
Offering a safe, fun and entertaining place gives our families an opportunity to create new friendships and reach outside our walls.
- Men's Prayer NightStarts:Ends: -Location: 237 Winn Street, Woburn
- Membership ClassStarts:Ends: -
- Worship ServiceStarts:Ends: -
- Elementary Sunday SchoolStarts:Ends: -Description: Choose 9:15 or 11:00 AM